Another tagged quiz by Kaya.
#1 The first person who tag/pass you is?
Kaya the Peanut the ManU Fan (now he gonna get whacked by Rafael)
#2Your relationship with him/her?
My good P6 Friend.
#3Your five impression of him?
1. His a soccer maniac. 2. He loves Man U 3. His a guitarist =D 4. His Kaya? 5. Blank
#4 The most memorable thing he/she had done for you ?
He picked up guitar >=D
#5 The most memorable thing he/she had said to you?
Long time ago dun rmb =(
#6 If he/she become your lover, you will ?
YES AHH!!! I HAVE GAY PARTNER NOW!!
#7 If he/she become your lover, thing he/she has to improve on will be ?
Become a female AHAHAHA
#8 If he/she become your enemy, you will ?
Err divorce.
#9 If he/she become your enemy, the reason will be ?
Dunno too hard on me in bed >=X
#10 The most desired thing you want to do for him/her now is ?
I want to fk off from these gay questions like now.
#11 Your overall impression of him/her is ?
Stop asking about him.
#12 How do you think people around you will feel about you ?
Im small and quiet =(
#13 The characters you love of yourself are ?
I hate myself
I hate myself
#14 On the contrary, the characters you hate yourself are ?
Im a emo freak at home
#15 The most ideal person you want to be is ?
Michael Angelo the painter. Naw Michael Angelo Batio the guitarist
#16 For people that care and like you, say something to them ?
I LOVE YOU ALL!!!
#17 Pass this quiz to 10 persons that you wished to know how they feel about you.Pass to people with blogs only. I try to rmb ur full names haha.( No rankings and some comments as well!)
1. Sui Zhi, go make blog lah anyway I still dunno your full name
2. Chua Ke Le (Kaya's 2nd choice sounds like Chua Kia Kee AHAHAHA)
3. Jaclyn Ng Cheah Yee, No Comments
4. Si Hui, Wow Im juz copying from his list
5. Wong Zhi Hao, so cool right my name here
6. Jerome Tan, I still remembered your surname man lol let me in your blog leh.
7. The Banglah or Moneypriyabalahchandrugupta, NICE FANBLOG WOO!!
8. Jillene Koh The Screamo, I know you can scream very loudly lah but dunnit show off your screamo abilities in public.
9. Joel Yeo Song Qi, No blog. Xu Su favours me more then you >=D
10. North Korea, i love north korea
#18 Who is no.6 having relationship with ?
I ask him?? =D
#19 Is no.9 a male or female ?
Gay
#20 If no.7 and 10 are together, will it be a good thing?
Banglah and North Korea?? That will be such a cultural exchange
#21 What is no.2 studying about?
How to have big boobs. Or so says Joel
#22 When was the last time you had a chat with no.3?
Long long tam ago
#23 What kind of music band does no.8 like?
She loves CHRISTIAN SONGS!!!????? Cuz shes a god fanatic lover. If I became an aethist she will screamo at me everyday
#24 Does no.1 have any siblings?
His lil bro whom he refuses to punch.
#25 Will you woo no.3?
Jaclyn.Sorry but no haha. Sorry but no haha.
#26 How about no.7?
Shes with Rafael >=D Why would I woo that banglah shes like gave Joel MEDICINE as present
#27 Is no.4 single?
Err noone wants her =(
#28 What is the surname of no.5?
Wong Cant Sing
#29 What's the hobby of no.10?
They like to PRAISE YOU and North Korea. Like I PRAISE YOU KIM JONG -iL!!!! And then they like to build nuclear stuffs so that they will be the next Chernobyl.
#30 Does no.5 and 9 get along well?
Zhihao and pearl.Nope, they dun even noe each other. But they have similar built u noe haha (Wah lau kaya who can you insult my size)
Me and Joel??? YES!!! Lord Yeo is my Lord and My King and My Emperor.
Me and Joel??? YES!!! Lord Yeo is my Lord and My King and My Emperor.
#31 Where is no.2 studying at?
At the big boobs college.
#32 Talk something casually about no.1.
He loves Karen
#33 Have you tried developing feelings for no.6 ?
WHAT!!
#34 Where does no.9 live at?
Some god loved place
#35 What colour does no.4 like ?
Sorry, dunno haha. and Sorry, dunno again
#36 Are no.1 and 5 best friend?
No. But we fake relationship =D
#37 Does no.1 have any pets?
Dunno??
No.#38 Is no.7 the sexiest person in the world?
FUCK!!
#39 What is no. 6 doing now?
Dunno???
No comments:
Post a Comment