Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Guitar Stuff

Anyway I feel like ranting about guitar stuffs no one understands.
Heres my list of my favourite guitarists or guitarists I think are good: (no particular order)
1.Michael Angelo Batio (Guitar god)
2.John Petrucci
3.Randy Rhoads
4.Ozzy
5.Tom Morello
6.Herman Li
7.Dave Mustaine
8.Jason Becker (paralysed =( )
9.Friedman
10.Slash
11.Eric Clapton
12. All those in Top 10 Shredders
13.Jimi Hendrix
14.Eddie Van Halen
15.Buckethead
16.Other Metal guitarists

And to those people who dunno why mainstream guitarist are not here, it's cause their songs are a 100X easier then metal songs and no skills are shown in the process of guitar playing so they are not reknowned in the world of guitar.

Anyway I feel like telling you more about Michael Angelo Batio... but on second thoughts, no cuz when my brother showed me a video of him playing his double guitar solo last time when I was still listening mainstream, I didnt care so you guys wouldn't care too =(

Anyway here's the video


Anyway feel like posting my top favourite songs:
1.In the Presence of Enemies Part 1 (Dream Theater)
2.Hangar 18 (Megadeth)
3.Six Degrees of Inner Turbulence IV - The Test that Stumped Them All (Dream Theater)
4.Sweet Child O Mine (Guns N' Roses)
5.The Glass Prison (Dream Theater)
6.Blind Faith (Dream Theater)
7.Technical Difficulties (Racer X)
8.Hit The Floor (Bullet For My Valentine)
9.S C A R S (X Japan)
10.No Boundaries (Michael Angelo Batio)
11.Constant Motion (Dream Theater)
12.Hotel California (The Eagles not William Hung's version)
13.The Dark Eternal Night (Dream Theater)
14.Rust In Peace... Polaris (Megadeth)
15.Take No Prisoners (Megadeth)

Honourable Mention:
Rough Landing Holly (Yellowcard)
The only mainstream song I like now. Don' t it own??


1 comment:

ike said...

Why is Ozzy in this list?