Im gonna talk about monday till now cuz for whatever reason.
Ok monday was the most fkish day i have had. Ok had DNT test which i totally fked up and on my way to school i felt like vomiting.... After that I went home thinking i could spam my PS2 then i found out my father like took it away.....
Here's the answer he gave me: I don't want you to play during weekdays (he means the ps2) like wth then i can play com which has totally nothing that I can play inside? Doesn't make sense right? Nyway im used to it cuz my parents are liddat....
Ok im sarcastic cuz i was damn pissed, like i was living totally on my ps2 the last weekends so no ps2 means nothing to play...
So the whole day I literally stared at the com and emo-ed the whole day....
Look!! Its my game!!! FF12!!! OMG!! I WANT IT BAAACKK!!!
Anyway during the night time(when it was more fun somehow) I cleared MOST of my mainstream songs from my phone and downloaded and added in alot more A7X songs which took more then 1hr cause my phone's transfer programe is really slow... Transfer A Little Piece of Heaven (Joel's fav) took almost 15mins.
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Monday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment